Back to previous page
CLICK TO PRINT NOW
Klebermann Silicone Glass Sealant Premium
This multi purpose silicone sealant is a non-slump, paste-like, one component RTV designed for a wide variety of industrial sealing and adhesive applications. It cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to produce a durable, flexible silicone rubber. This sealant can be used in a number of diverse sealing and bonding applications such as space-filling rubber adhesive or formed-in-place gaskets. It has a broad serviceable temperature range. Cured material stays flexible for continuous use from -45íC (-49°F) to +150°C (302°F) for intermittent use.
- Light Grey
- Acetic cure system
- Fast curing one component adhesive / sealant
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Cures to a tough and flexible rubber
- Stable and flexible at temperatures from -45°C (-49°F) to +150°C (302°F)
- Adheres to a wide range of building materials
- Excellent resistance to weathering, ultra violet radiation, vibration, moisture, ozone, temperature extreme and airborne pollutants.
- Easy to use, no mixing required
- Storage condition =< 25°
- Best used for:
- This high performance acetic cure silicone sealant is suitable for a range of trade applications such as glazing and sealing. It adheres to a wide range of non-porous building materials such as glass, ceramic, fiberglass etc. It may be used to glaze and waterproof windows, doors, shop fronts, internal fixtures and fittings, skylights and etc.
- *Actual colours may differ from description
Phone: +62 21 5830 1557-58
Fax: +62 21 5830 1561-62
Customer Service Dept.
Human Resources Dept.